Los Angeles Department of Water and Power:
- Coordination for the $120M LADWP SGRDP, involving LADWP, USC,
UCLA, & JPL
- Managed master scheduling, documentation support & quality
control for all SGRDP documentation, including new operations, process manuals,
design, demonstration functional requirements, equipment & materials
acquisition, invoicing, expenditure & installation logs, project meeting
agendas, meeting minutes, & action item lists.
- Budget analysis for SGRDP, including federal DOE, ARRA, City of
Los Angeles, & LADWP Power System Information & Advanced Technology
- Responsible for all operational & developmental SGRDP reporting
& quality control to DOE, ARRA, CEC, & City of Los Angeles, including
DOE monthly progress reports, Standard Form 425, & OMB 1512 Quarterly
Reports, Metrics & Benefits reports, labor & materials invoicing,
health status reports, expense calculator, job calculator & job creation
- Defined SGRDP reporting processes & procedural diagrams,
schedules & manuals.
- Researched, analyzed, composed current & future state
assessments, gap analysis, issues, & integration architecture reports to
integrate current LADWP legacy systems with new GIS architecture &
- Established tracking procedures & facilitated coordination among
SGRDP project teams in the areas of Advanced Metering Infrastructure, Customer
Behavior, Cyber Security, Demand Response, & Electric Vehicles.